The company has various storage areas for storage and handling of goods:
1. Vyborgsky district of the Leningrad region (less than 1 km to the Russian-Finnish border):
- 1000 m2 of warm warehouses,
- 2000 m2 cold storage;
There is an overpass, there are also convenient entrances.
Most often they are used for transshipment of goods to Finnish consumers.
2. St. Petersburg:
- 500m2 of modern warehouse space;
The advantage is its location, north of the city, and also convenient access to the ring road.
Acquisition of wholesale and small-scale wholesale lots, including containers.
3. Design of a pellet transshipment terminal in the port of Vyborg:
- With a capacity of 25,000 tons per month;
There is a silo and warehouse storage, a quay wall, a railway dead end.